Do you want to showcase your writing skills and promote your blog? Do you have great ideas and tips to share with a wider audience? By guest posting on our website, you can do all that.
We are opening guest author vacancies to all our loyal readers and other writers. You are free to write and post articles as our guest.
We only have a few guidelines to follow. If you think you can meet this, feel free to get in touch with your post ideas.
- All articles should be exclusive to our website. That means they can’t be published anywhere else.
- Please include a short author byline to introduce yourself to our readers. You may also write about what you do in the byline. Include the byline after your article.
- We allow you to link to your website and social media channels from your byline. IMPORTANT: disclose your website when getting in touch, as a sign that you read these guidelines. All other emails will be ignored.
- Please make sure that the topic on the website or blog you link to is somewhat related or relevant to the article you write for us. If the links are not on a related topic, we will not accept your article.
Every article should have a word count of at least 800 words. We may make minor revisions in the content or format of your article. It is not our practice to make extensive or indiscriminate alterations.
We reserve the right not to accept any article submitted to us. In case of rejection, you are free to apply your article for other uses you deem suitable.
>>>>> Contact us on nursingschools[@]outlook.com to pitch your guest post idea. <<<<<<<
We hope we can help you build your online influence by having you as a guest writer on our website. We also hope that we can both grow our individual platforms and blog readerships through this interaction.
List of topics examples we will accept (subject to acceptance criteria):
- Nursing Careers
- Nursing Professional Specialties
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Schools
- Nursing Colleges
- Health Education
- Exam Preparation
- Continuing Education
- Nursing Student Tips