Nursing Schools Near Me is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Working as a nurse can be gratifying, but it’s never easy. Wearing compression socks and taking care of your feet is vitally important since you’ll be on your feet throughout 12-hour-shifts, four days a week. I’ve shortlisted the best compression socks for nurses to make finding the right pair easy.
Putting pressure on your feet all day can lead to your ankles swelling up and cause varicose veins. A 2007 study revealed that workers on their feet >90% of their shift had increased ROS levels, which can cause a variety of systemic diseases. These health issues can be managed and even avoided entirely using compression socks.
Finding socks with the right fit, comfort, and look can be discernably challenging. Not just any option will put you in the right mental space — allowing you to focus on looking after patients rather than being distracted by nagging (or piercing) foot pain.
The market has hundreds of seemingly perfect options, so I outlined the ten best compression socks for nurses to make finding the right ones easier.
Editor’s Pick: Physix Gear Sport Compression Socks Review
- STYLE AND CONFIDENCE ON YOUR LEGS Finally! A Durable Compression Sock designed to last, without compromising quality or Comfort. Double stitched Fabric your legs will thank you. Feel the immediate...
- BECAUSE PUSHING YOURSELF THAT EXTRA MILE MATTERS! Get your legs properly geared up for work, play, and everything in between! Great for day and night use, and perfect for those who are on their feet...
- TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Stay put Cuffs Soothing feeling at the bottom and sides of foot...
The attention paid to the design of these compression socks makes them easy to recommend. The Physix Gear Sport Compression socks comprise 70% Nylon, 30% Spandex, and since the material is breathable, your legs won’t feel sweaty and uncomfortable mid-way through your shift.
The socks don’t have stitches where they will rub or rip, and the graduated compression improves blood flow, reduces inflammation, and rehabilitates the muscles. These socks don’t slip down your legs, making them perfect for long shifts, and the double-stitched design makes them worth the price.
- They aren’t excessively thick or heavy and don’t squeeze your legs too tight.
- Available in nine different colors and patterns.
- The 20-30mm/Hg pressure exerted gradually decreases toward your knees, ensuring blood travels back to your heart optimally.
- The high-quality Lycra fabric makes these socks comfortable and highly durable.
- Pros: Plesant feel, breathable material, excellent price.
- Cons: Some find them too long to wear comfortably.
Best for Varicose Veins: ZFiSt 3Pair Medical Compression Socks Review
- Best Compression Socks for Relieve Calf Leg Feet Pain, Faster Recovery-The strongest compression in the ankle area not only prevent cramping, fatigue, swelling, but also help muscle recovery, varicose...
- Best Compression Socks for Relieve Fatigue,Better Blood Circulation-The strongest 20 - 30 mmHg compression in the ankle area will promote blood circulation and oxygen flow. Reduce the accumulation of...
- Best Comfortable&Durable Compression Socks: compression socks made of 85%Nylon+15%Spandex. The superior grade circular knit structure delivers 360-degree stretch for greater flexibility and...
The ZFiSt socks provide firm 20-30 mmHg compression to your ankles, giving your feet the extra support they need to get through the shift. Besides increasing oxygen and blood flow, the support socks lessen the accumulation of lactic acid, reducing muscle fatigue and varicose veins.
Since these knee-high socks are made from premium nylon fabric, they are very flexible and do not squeeze your aching feet too tight. The circular stitching on this product ensures that you stay comfortable throughout the day and feel less fatigue after your shift.
- Available in four color combinations.
- Three pairs of high-quality socks.
- Durable fabric; the socks will last you for months of heavy use.
- The neutral color schemes make them appropriate for wearing to work.
- Pros: Excellent ankle support and perfect tightness for helping with varicose veins.
- Cons: They can be challenging to put on, and machine washing will reduce the compression they provide.
Best Quality: FuelMeFoot Copper Compression Socks Review
- COMPRESSION SOCKS IN A VALUE PACK -- Each pack includes 6 pairs of compression socks(20-30mmHg). At times,Compression socks are viewed as medicinal products. We intend allay this myth by combining...
- MAKE FUN FOR YOUR LIFE-- Are you still wearing the same old solid colors? We have a wide variety of fun colors and unique pattern designs! Quality stitched & Easy to get on even though they are a...
- IMPROVE RECOVERY AND ENDURANCE -- They are comfortable and air permeable with a high degree of breathability.You can expect them to alleviate any mild leg pain and swelling that hinders a productive...
If you’ve tried wearing compression socks before, and they feel too tight for you to wear, the FuelMeFoot copper compression socks may be the perfect product for you. They provide mild compression, enhancing blood circulation without digging into your feet.
The integrated copper fibers keep the socks free from odor and coupled with the moisture-wicking fabric, the compression sock keeps your feet feeling cool.
- Mild compression stimulates cells and reduces discomfort during long shifts.
- The unique composition of the pair of socks keeps skin dry.
- Comes in 24 different colors and patterns.
- The copper fibers in the compression sock reduce odor and help regular temperature.
- Pros: Don’t squeeze your legs too tightly. Copper keeps your feet dry throughout the day.
- Cons: The products come in only two sizes, and some customers complain of sizing inconsistencies.
Best Value: SOOVERKI Graduated Medical Copper Compression Socks Review
- PREMIUM QUALITY CIRCULATION SOCKS- You are getting an amazing offer to keep your feet stay with optimal compression all the time.Without compromising quality or comfort,SOOVERKI compression socks are...
- OUR COMPRESSION SOCKS- (15-20 mmHg) are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. The smooth heel and toe provide unmatched comfort. We carefully designed and manufactured our compression...
- BEATING OUT THE COMPETITION -Our knee high compression socks' material are upgraded with nylon percentage from 40% to 85%, delivers 360-degree stretch for greater flexibility and durability.Breathable...
You don’t have to spend a lot to get your hands on quality compression socks. The SOOVERKI set comes with eight pairs of compression socks, keeping you going for eight shifts and removing the need for you to wash the socks every day.
Like the FuelMeFoot copper socks, these products also comprise 5% copper fiber, keeping your legs odor-free. The combination of nylon and polyester makes the socks breathable, ensuring sweat-free shifts.
- Eight pairs of high-quality socks.
- Available in 20 different color combinations.
- Optimal muscle support and anti-itch wicking capabilities.
- They fit wonderfully and fall right below the knee.
- Pros: SOOVERKI offers a 100% refund or a replacement if you’re not satisfied.
- Cons: Items only available in two sizes.
Most Expensive: Truform Compression Stockings Review
- Truform 1774; Ladies fashion style support hose; dress nylons; 15-20 strength graduated compression
- Lace trim top band with silicone grip liner; Knit heel pocket keeps sock in place; Breathable
- Improves circulation for extended sitting, standing, travel, pregnancy, muscle recovery, swollen feet
The extra-firm (30-40 mmHg) pressure the Truform stockings apply on your legs gives your feet the support they need to remain swelling-free at the end of the shift.
The graduated compression design and the defined heel help keep you comfortable, making it easy to recommend to any nurse. While high in price, these stockings are great for nurses that work long hours.
- The toeless foot makes them the right socks for nurses who do not like their toes pressed into each other for long periods.
- The silicone grip keeps the stocking in place on your leg all day.
- The knit-in heel makes the sock durable, making it worth the money.
- Great pair of medical-grade socks, especially if you’re looking for large-size socks.
- Pros: Latex-free construction, open-toe design, stays put on the leg.
- Cons: Pricey, has a plain look and no stripes.
Best Seller: Bluemaple Copper Compression Socks Review
- COPPER COMPRESSION SOCKS-Copper fibers is a high performance materials,Copper is essential to your health,best copper embedded fibers pulls the electricity from your body to relieve your pain and...
- GIVE LIFE TO YOUR LEGS! - More improve circulation means more Healthier legs and less pain+swelling.Our Graduated Compression Socks put pressure in just the right spots.Provides true graduated...
- ALL THIS IN A VALUE 6-PACK- Each pack includes 6 pairs of compression socks at an unbeatable price.Superlative compression hosiery does not have to be expensive-our brand provides quality comfort and...
Every nurse looking for cotton-soft ones will love the Bluemaple nursing socks. You can pick from over a dozen different colors, and your order will include five pairs of compression socks.
These provide great ankle support and improve blood circulation in your feet, which is critical for a nurse. If you find yourself in pain every morning before work, wearing these will help reduce pain during and after work.
- Copper fiber integration keeps your legs odor-free even after long periods of use.
- Pack of five will serve you for a long time.
- Available in small/medium size and large/extra-large size.
- One order includes five pairs of attractive compression socks.
- Pros: Available in many designs, the company offers a return/refund policy.
- Cons: Some designs may not be appropriate for healthcare settings.
Highest Amazon Rating: LANGOV Compression Socks Review
- Incredible Performance - Feel your performance in everyday life improve with LANGOV’s compression socks! Let the stockings aid in recovery by reducing lactic acid buildup, edema, lymphedema,...
- Comfortably Supportive - Get back on your feet in comfort and support without compromising your mobility. The high-quality stitching technology provides a smooth, easily wearable fit, as well as being...
- Always Helping You - Get the best graduated compression for all activities, athletic sports, while flying, for pregnant ladies, nurses, and anyone on their feet all day. They are great while walking,...
The LANGOV socks’ compression is gentle yet reduces lactic acid build-up, making them the right socks for nurses that experience irritation with tight compression socks.
A laundry bag is included with the item in the shipping, allowing you to machine-wash the socks without worry about damaging them. The three-color patterns available look appropriate for a formal healthcare setting.
- Toe to calf compression provides joint stability, improves blood circulation and oxygen delivery.
- 80% nylon, 20% spandex composition makes the items breathable.
- Gentle compression can also help with plantar fasciitis and related issues.
- Many nurses report a reduction in pain and inflammation after use.
- Pros: Two pairs of socks included, the socks aren’t too tight around the calf, and the company provides a 100% money-back guarantee. Free laundry bag included.
- Cons: Some complain that the socks lose compression after a few washes.
Best for Plantar Fasciitis: CHARMKING Compression Socks Review
- MULTICOLOR COMBO - You get a color combination of your choice. Perfect for a whole week without daily wash. You are getting an amazing offer to keep your feet stay with optimal compression all the...
- COMPRESSION IS PROVEN to allow you to move faster, react quicker and use less energy. Targeted compression zones provide varying levels of support from moderate to extra firm. Unique color design, add...
- COMFORTABLE MATERIAL AND CAREFUL CONSTRUCTION - CHARMKING knee high compression socks' material are upgraded with nylon percentage from 40% to 85%, Delivers 360-degree stretch for greater flexibility...
Nursing is challenging as it is, and plantar fasciitis only makes it difficult. While it can be managed, if the socks you choose are too tight, your feet may hurt a lot more than before.
The CHARMKING socks boast a 15-20 mmHg pressure, helping reduce and prevent inflammation without digging into your feet too much. The form-fitting socks ensure the optimal flow of blood in a nurses’ legs, making standing all day that much easier.
- Great for both men and women.
- Thirty-two different colors and design variations.
- Great pricing.
- The fabric is exceptionally breathable, and the gentle pressure improves comfort further.
- Pros: Excellent design, durable and breathable material.
- Cons: It may be difficult to wear.
Best for Women: Sockwell Women’s Moderate Graduated Compression Sock Review
- RECOMMENDED FOR: All day/everyday wear, flying and travel, prolonged sitting or standing, exercise, recovery, and pregnant women. Ideal for those who work in professions that demand prolonged...
- 4 ZONES OF MODERATE (15-20 mmHg) GRADUATED COMPRESSION: helps to minimize swelling and reduce fatigue. Energizes legs and feet. Soothes and energizes tired feet and legs. Relieves minor to moderate...
- COMFORT & PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Accu-fit Technology, Graduated Compression, Turn Welt Top, Arch Support, Seamless Toe Closure, Ultra Light Cushion Sole
The high-performance yarns used make the Sockwell socks some of the most comfortable women’s socks in the market. The combination of wool, nylon, rayon, and spandex makes for natural moisture management.
Nurses with minor to moderate varicose veins, swelling, and related issues will benefit the most from the moderate pressure these put on their legs.
- Boasts four zones of moderate compression, helping manage pain and fatigue.
- Accu-fit technology keeps you comfortable over long hours.
- They come with seamless toe-closures.
- The beautiful designs and quality yarns make it one of the best options in the market.
- Pros: Ultra-light cushion sole, arch support, turn-welt top.
- Cons: Pricier than most options in the market.
Best for Men: EvoNation Men’s Copper Socks Review
- COMPRESSION STOCKINGS FOR PAIN RELIEF: This knee-high garment has true graduated compression for moderate pressure where your body needs it most. The 15-20 mmHg graduated compression massages and...
- COMPRESSION BENEFITS: These knee-high compression stockings for men help manage fatigue, pain, stiffness, soreness, swelling, blood clots, improves circulation, leg discomfort during pregnancy, minor...
- COMFORTABLE ALL-DAY WEAR: The men’s compression stockings have a premium, stay up top band that leaves no marks and an ideal thickness to fit any shoe. A discreet and stylish design is great for...
EvoNation’s socks stand out because of the high-quality copper sole technology. These items also use the gradient compression zone technology to apply optimal pressure on the most strained areas of the foot.
If your feet are tired and achy mid-way through your shift, these compression socks help ensure proper blood flow, so standing is pain-free for longer.
- Copper integration keeps your legs odor-free.
- Flexible material ensures comfort, and the top band leaves no marks even after a long time.
- Extra toe space for unrestricted movement.
- The comfort coupled with the discreet and stylish design makes it perfect for male nurses.
- Pros: Machine-washable, durable elastic construction, 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Cons: Pricier than most options in the market.
Medical Compression Socks Best Sellers
- ✅ SUPPORT RECOVERY AND PAIN RELIEF - promote blood circulation and oxygen flow reducing fatigue and swelling, and varicose veins by providing a mild squeezing action.. Our products stimulate oxygen...
- ✅QUALITY AND COMFORT – Breathable high performance fabric keeps an optimal temperature. Breathable fabric wicks moisture away from your skin to ensure you feel fresh and comfortable. These...
- ✅PERFORMANCE FABRIC KEEPS YOU DRY AND ODOR-FREE: Our products feature a unique copper-infused, breathable, moisture-wicking fabric that stays warm in cold temperatures and cooler when the...
- COMPRESSION SOCKS - We intend combining fashion, technology and science to bring you the triple comfort without. The material of our compression socks are upgraded with nylon percentage from 40% to...
- COMFORT - We carefully designed and manufactured our compression socks to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable...
- EFFECTIVE - Our compression socks (15-20 mmHg) are highly recommended by preferred by trainers. These are designed to promote blood circulation and oxygen flow preventing fatigue and helps in muscle...
- ★Moisture-Wicking & Breathable: These athletic compression socks are made of high performance fabrics with environmental auxiliaries of "moisture-wicking" effect, aiming at providing dry fit...
- ★Friction & Shock Protection: Our compression stockings are sewed with seamless toe, reducing the friction between toes and shoes. To absorb the shock and prevent overuse injuries during any...
- ★Circulation & Muscle Support: 5 zones of Graduated compression socks boost venous flow, protect the Plantar Fascia, support the Achilles, improve circulation and reduce swelling, creating these...
Categorised in: Reviews