As a nurse, your day-to-day practice will be filled with switching between various tasks. From assessments and documentation to communication with patients and your co-workers, you'll never be at a loss for something to do.
To help you prepare for your role as a nurse after nursing school, we have put together a list of nursing tips to help you remember important information and help make your days go smoother.
- BUBBLE HE Assessment
- Chvostek Sign: What is it, How to Perform
- EKG Interpretation Cheat Sheet
- Heart Block Poem
- HELLP Syndrome
- Patient Positioning: Everything You Need to Know [Cheat Sheet]
- PR Interval: A Comprehensive Guide
- Trousseau Sign
- VEAL CHOP Nursing
- Z-Track Method: Overview and Guide