Nursing Schools Near Me is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Working long hours is part of being a healthcare provider. That’s why it’s important to choose scrubs that are comfortable and durable. In this post, I review the top 10 Scrubs for men and women to help make finding the right one for you, easy.
Take it from me, a Nurse Practitioner by day and writer for Nursing Schools Near Me by night, my co-workers and I have learned how to dress to stay comfortable for long hours.
For me, choosing the right scrubs is more than just dressing to be as comfortable as possible-it’s dressing to put myself in the right mental space that allows me to focus on patient care without having what I’m wearing get in the way.
There are hundreds of different scrubs available, and shortlisting the best ones can be a pain. Don’t worry, though. I’ve got you covered.
Editor’s Pick: Cherokee V-Neck Scrub Top Review
- Women's V-Neck, Short Sleeve Top
- Back Length: 26"
- Patch Pockets, No Chest Pocket, Pen Slot, Interior Pocket
This is an extremely light-weight scrub top. Weighing only 227g, it’s comfortable to wear for your entire shift.
The top and bottom come with double-needle top-stitching that makes this scrub from Cherokee more durable than a lot of other scrubs on my list. The classic V-neck top is less restrictive and improves breathability. These scrubs also come with multiple storage pockets and a dedicated pen slot that keeps your essentials right where you need them.
- They’re available in sixteen different colors ranging from classic black to sassy wine red and even my favorite, eggplant.
- The scrubs come with a stethoscope loop and patch pockets to further enhance their practicality.
- They come with front and back princess seams and side vents, which increase breathability and comfort.
- I admire the integrated pockets and other utility slots.
- Pros: They come in a variety of colors and come in multiple sizes ranging from 2XS – 4XL.
- Cons: They are not the best fitting scrubs I’ve ever worn.
Most Comfortable: FIGS Catarina One-Pocket Scrub Top Review
- PERFECT FIT SCRUB TOP – With a tailored, slim fit and soft fabric that features four-way stretch technology, FIGS medical scrub tops provide you superior fit, comfort and function throughout your day.
- STYLISH DESIGN WITH MAXIMUM DURABILITY – FIGS Catarina scrub top has a flattering slim fit design and reinforced double-needle stitching to provide you superior fit, comfort and function throughout your day.
- SMART STORAGE – The Catarina one-pocket scrub top features one deep, functional chest pocket.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT AND FEEL – Engineered with FIGS’ signature FIONTechnology fabric and moisture-wicking properties, the Catarina scrub top features a modern v-neck, darted back and side-slit hem for ease of movement and a flattering silhouette. FIGS’ innovative four-way stretch fabric is also anti-wrinkle, liquid repellent, lightweight and ridiculously soft.
- PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE – The Catarina one-pocket scrub top is modern, clean and tailored to fit so you will look polished and professional without sacrificing comfort and function.
This fantastic scrub comes in a blend of Polyester, Rayon, and Spandex blended in a ratio of 72%/21%/2%. The unique blend makes this scrub soft and comfortable to wear for long shifts.
Furthermore, the fabric is enhanced with Figs’ signature FIONTechnology that grants these scrubs a better moisture-wicking ability than others mentioned on my list.
It also features one chest pocket to keep the entire look simple, and since the pocket is large, you’ll be able to carry a lot with you with ease.
- These scrubs are available in XXS – XXL sizes. So, you can rely upon them for all your needs related to plus size scrubs as well.
- They’re available in four minimalistic colors of Graphite, Black, Navy Blue, and Ceil Blue.
- They’re made with breathable materials, making them great scrubs for women.
- My friends who wear these seem extremely happy about the fit. Each size is made for a near-perfect fit.
- Pros: These are made from moisture-wicking fabric, granting a comfortable experience to the users.
- Cons: These are only available in four colors.
Best Quality: Grey’s Anatomy 6-Pocket Flat Front Pant for Women Scrubs Review
- BEST FIT SCRUB PANT: This modern fit straight leg pant sits lower on the waist with a shorter rise and a straight narrower leg opening. INSEAM | R: 31.5" | P: 29.5" | T: 33.5"
- STYLE AND STORAGE: Featuring mid-rise tie front adjustable waist with elastic back, straight leg with side vents and 6 pockets – including a side zip cargo pocket – keeping your belongings secure has never looked so good!
- INNOVATIVE FABRIC TECHNOLOGY: Our arcdry fabric technology is specially formulated with superior moisture-wicking properties that help keep professionals dry and comfortable in virtually any situation.
- FEEL EMBRACED BY TIMELESS STYLE: Designed with timeless fashion inspiration for the authentic people who appreciate modern, yet classic styles and brands that are known for quality and comfort.
- MADE TO MATTER: Whatever you're called to do… whoever you aspire to be… caring is where it all begins. That's why everything we do at Barco is meant to help those who matter most, matter more. At Barco, we know that it's much more than just a uniform, that's why every set of Barco scrubs are made with purposeful innovation. Our absolute belief is that design, performance, and comfort are mandatory.
These scrubs are made from 77% Polyester and 23% rayon, making it look a lot sleeker than other scrubs.
The design is further enhanced by the V-neck design. The overall look and feel of these scrubs are more modern and practical.
Since the scrubs are made of Polyester and Rayon, they can last for years without staining or losing color. Plus, the tab back gives the scrubs an additional level of support for durability.
- These scrubs are available in thirteen different colors like classic white, sassy wine, soothing teal, Purple Rain, Hunter, and many more.
- They have three deep pockets to carry all your tools like pens, mini-pads, and other important equipment.
- These scrubs are further enhanced by Grey’s Anatomy’s ArcDry fabric technology, which helps keep you comfortable throughout your workday.
- I love the build quality and fit Grey’s Anatomy offers. Plus, the back tabs allow you to change the waist size to fit you best!
- Pros: They are available in a plethora of colors. Moreover, all the colors are available for sizes XXS – 5XL.
- Cons: They are not safe for machine washing. The label strictly says they’re to be hand-washed only!
Best Value: Jaanuu Men’s V-Neck Pocket Top W/Stretch Fabric Scrubs Review
- ELEVATED BASICS: Our basics are anything but basic. Each piece is engineered from premium fabric and cut for a relaxed, feel good fit that will feel every bit as amazing at the end of your toughest double shift. The V-Neck Pocket Top's classic scrub style make it perfect for everyday, while special details like the neckline's overlap set it apart.
- FOR EVERY. SINGLE. BODY: In sizes XXS-3X with Short, Regular and Tall, this scrub top is designed for all sizes, all fits, and all medical professionals.
- PREMIUM ULTRA SOFT FABRIC: We developed the Straight Leg Drawstring Pant in Jaanuu's ForminaFlex premium fabric, reengineered for superior vibrancy and color retention. Our innovative ForminaFlex fabric is moisture-wicking, two-way stretch, fade & wrinkle resistant, and antimicrobial finished.
- SERIOUS STORAGE: We've equipped this top with a deep, roomy patch pocket for all your on-the-go necessities and stitched in an additional pencil pocket, so your writing utensil is always close at hand.
- THOUGHTFUL, FUNCTIONAL DETAILS: We carefully consider every detail, down to the very last stitch - like this top's neckline overlap and chest pocket's pencil compartment.
These scrubs stand out among the rest with their modern-classic look. These Jaanuu’s are made with the Forminaflex fabric. This fabric is known to provide active wrinkle and color fade resistance. Moreover, it has a way superior moisture-wicking capability than others, making it a lot more durable.
This set comes with straight leg drawstring pants that blend practicality with comfort pretty well.
- The fabric used to make these scrubs is two-way stretch compatible. Therefore, it gives you a comfortable fit.
- These scrubs are known to resist all sorts of stains from chemicals and liquids. However, you need to clean the spills off with water as soon as they happen to retain its anti-spill properties.
- The fabric is also fade-resistant. So, one of these will last you years as long as you take good care of it.
- Jaanu is known to offer some of the best value for money scrubs in the market. They’re reasonably priced and last much longer than other similar scrubs, which further adds to their popularity.
- Pros: Available in sizes XXS – 3XL.
- Cons: No side vents for breathability.
Most Expensive: HeartSoul Women’s Pitter-Pat V-Neck Shirt Scrubs Review
- Princess seam
- Rounded patch pockets
- Side vents
- Headphone cord system
These are some of the most expensive scrubs you can buy; however, they offer a lot of features that most other scrubs don’t. They’re made of 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex, which gives it a premium look and feel.
They have round patch pockets on either side toward the front and a small inner pocket with a few bungee loops for tucking in earphones and other stuff.
- They have multiple bungee loops to carry stuff.
- They have integrated the headphone cord system in them.
- Added fabric durability.
- My friends love these scrubs for their perfect fit and excellent designs!
- Pros: These offer the most color options you can choose from.
- Cons: The fabric blend limits breathability.
Best Seller: Dickies Women’s Classic V-Neck Top Scrubs Review
- Short-sleeve scrub top featuring V-neckline and dual patch pockets at waist
- Side vents
- Logo tag at cuff
These are made from 65% Polyester and 35% cotton, making them some of the most durable and comfortable scrubs. Plus, Dickies come in the familiar V-neck design for added breathability and has side vents.
No wonder they’re some of the most commonly recommended scrubs!
- They’re one of the few scrubs available in XXS – 5XL sizes.
- They also have nineteen color options to offer.
- They’re one of the few scrubs available that use a cotton blend.
- I find them comfortable to wear all day. However, they do not have the best fit for me.
- Pros: These come in a blend of cotton and polyester which is rare to find.
- Cons: These scrubs do not offer the perfect fit.
Highest Amazon Rating: WonderWink Women’s Four Stretch Sporty V-Neck Top Scrubs Review
- Short-sleeve work top in four-way stretch fabrication featuring banded V-neckline and shaping panels at waist and sides
- Angled front yoke
- Straight back yoke with locker loop
These scrubs use a blend of 52% Cotton, 42% Polyester, and 3% Spandex. The exquisite blend of materials makes it super comfortable.
Most nurses and techs recommend this scrub since it can get you through long shifts without making you feel any discomfort. The minimal, slick design is another plus.
- They use Cotton the most for blending and creating comfortable day-long wear.
- They’re available in XS – 3XL sizes that fit well.
- They’re safe for machine washing.
- People love the way these feel. They’re true to what they offer in terms of fit.
- Pros: The pricing is reasonable — you’re definitely not overpaying for what you get.
- Cons: Colors may vary from the pictures you find online.
Best Plus Size: BARCO One 5-Pocket V-Neck Top for Women– 4-Way Stretch Medical Top Scrubs Review
- BEST FIT SCRUB TOP: This modern fit top is body-contoured for shape without being tight. Featuring a V-neck with sporty seaming and 5 pockets -including a split PDA/Media pocket -your comfort and security is assured all day long. LENGTH | 25.5" (Center Back)
- STYLISH DETAILS: Featuring sporty seaming, double front pockets, a shaped fitted back and perforated panels in both front and back, this top sets you apart from the ordinary, helping you stay cool throughout the longest of days.
- INNOVATIVE FABRIC TECHNOLOGY: Barco ONE is made with a high-performance fabric technology, arctech. The innovation behind the advanced qualities of this sustainable fabric is what makes it ultra-cool, weightless and breathable. Barco One delivers on 5-points of performance: 4-way stretch, Eco-friendly fabric, moisture-wicking, soil release and wrinkle resistance.
- KEEP YOUR COOL: Revolutionary temperature-regulating fabric technology adapts to environmental and body temperature variances, providing optimal comfort. It keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it's not.
- QUICK SHED ANIMAL HAIR RELEASE: Due to its antistatic properties which allow animal hair to release quickly and easily from the surface of the fabric, our Barco One brand is perfect for professionals who work in the animal care industry such as: Veterinarians, Pet Groomers, Dog Walkers, Animal Wranglers, etc.
These are made with 93% Polyester and 7% Spandex, making them one of the most durable scrubs on my list. These are available in a size range of XXS – 5XL, which is a rare find these days.
- They have a minimal yet practical design with double front pockets.
- The fabric they’re made of allows easy maintenance. Even animal hair and lint can be removed easily from these.
- The fabric is even known to regulate temperature.
- People love how BARCO produces similar jogger-style pants to complement these tops.
- Pros: Available in seventeen different colors.
- Cons: Might stain other clothes if washed together in a machine.
Best for Women: Med Couture Women’s Signature Drawstring Pant Scrubs Review
- Back elastic waistband with front ties
- Hidden inside cell phone holder
- Straight leg with side vents
- Single back pocket with reflector
These come in two different fabric blends. The first one is 77% Polyester, 20% Rayon, and 3% Spandex. However, the second blend consists of 75% Polyester, 19% Rayon, and 6% Spandex.
- They come with two large patch pockets in front, one accessory pocket, a loop, and a pen slot.
- Available in XS – 5XL sizes.
- Pros: Available in fourteen different colors and a fantastic design that’s best for women.
- Cons: Might seem pricey.
Best for Men: LifeThreads Classic Unisex Antimicrobial Top Scrubs Review
- Fabric is designed to be antimicrobial, fluid repellent, and has built in odor control
- Designed with a V neckline
- A patch pocket accents the left chest pocket
- Even vented hemline for more movement and flexability
- Center back length: 29" in size Medium
These are classic scrubs made with 65% Polyester and 35% Cotton. If you’re looking for a basic scrub and don’t want to spend much, this is the scrub to go for.
- The Polyester and Cotton blend provides these scrubs a superior comfort and stretchability at the same time.
- The unisex design makes it an excellent inexpensive option for both men and women.
- Pros: The fabric used to make these is wrinkle-free.
- Cons: Color may fade after a few washes.