Nursing Schools Near Me is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Being a nurse is a thankless job, and nurses work very hard to keep every patient as comfortable as they can. Whether you're trying to find gifts for nurses that helped you or want to thank a nurse in your life for their hard work, thinking of something they'll find useful can be challenging.
You could also be looking for a thoughtful gift for Nurse's week, the Christmas holidays, or their birthday.
If you're stumped, don't worry, we've got you covered. Here are some of the best gift ideas for nurses.
Best Gifts for Nurses
Good gifts aren't always expensive. In fact, most good gifts are inexpensive. If you're on a lower budget, you can buy a low-cost gift from the list below and personalize it with a nice message.
I've picked my three favorites.
A lot of nurses like receiving gifts that they can use. I've highlighted thoughtful gifts for nurses that you can choose from depending on their circumstance, status, and what they like.
#1 3M Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope
- Connects to Eko software to visualize and share heart sound waveforms (smart device not included)
- Up to 40x amplification (at peak frequency, vs. analog mode)
- Active noise cancellation reduces unwanted background sounds
An experienced nurse will have mastered using a regular stethoscope. Getting them a digital stethoscope can take their listening experience to the next level.
We've reviewed a lot of stethoscopes for nurses and this one amplifies the sound, making it easier for nurses to listen. The active noise cancellation feature dials into the sound the nurse needs to understand the patient's condition.
The bundled Eko software can capture, visualize, save, and annotate recordings of vitals, which is invaluable in telemedicine.
#2 EVGLOW Mask Strap Extender
- 【Material】- The material of mask ear protectors buckle is premium integrated silicone, soft and anti-slip.
- 【Adjustable】- Three level of girth ensures the mask tightened, suits many people, including kids and adults.
- 【Relieves Ear Pain】- The ear protectors buckle is compatible with most ear cups on the market and relieves the ears of pressure and fatigue.
Face masks became a necessity for common folk quite recently, but nurses have had to wear them every shift all their careers.
A mask strap extender helps ensure that the mask doesn't keep slipping below the nose and does not hurt the back of the ears. These easy-to-use extenders can be washed and reused, and the convenience and pain relief it adds to a nurse's day-to-day life make them one of the best gifts for nurses.
#3 Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt
- Soak away sore muscles: Pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teal's Muscle Recovery Soak under warm running bath water.
- Soak for 20 minutes, and let the rich minerals absorb through the skin, offering relief to sore muscles.
- Soothes aches and soreness from muscle pains: Create a soothing paste by dissolving a handful of Dr Teal's Muscle Recovery Soak into a cup of hot water and cool the solution in the refrigerator for at...
Ask any healthcare worker about how their day was, and they'd all tell you it was tiring. Nurses stay on their feet for most of their shift and often come home feeling sore.
Two cups of this salt in hot water make a soreness-relieving bath. After 20 minutes in it, the nurse will feel a lot more relieved and relaxed.
#4 Carex Bed Buddy Heat Pad and Cooling Neck Wrap
- Contains (1) Carex Bed Buddy Heat Wrap / Cold Wrap. A microwave heating pad that provides moist heat. A flexible neck heating pad with a form-fitting design and a fabric cover. Filled with 100%...
- The wrap is a heating pad for neck and shoulders as well as a cold pack for relieving aches and pains in muscles and joints. Wrap is a moist heating pad as recommended by doctors, a natural...
- The flexible form-fitting hot cold pack easily conforms to the shape of your body even when cold. Wrap the reusable wrap around sore joints or muscles for targeted therapeutic effect with the warming...
Nurses help patients with pain. Helping the nurse in your life feel less pain will make them feel appreciated.
The Carex heating pad can be microwaved and placed on the neck and the back for pain relief. It can also be put away in the freezer for a few minutes and used as a cold pack. It is a great gift for any healthcare worker.
#5 Zulay 34oz Fruit Infuser Water Bottle With Sleeve
- REFRESHING AND FLAVORFUL DRINKING: Say goodbye to tasteless water and fill this infuser water bottle with lemon, blueberry, ginger, strawberry, or mint for an extra punch of flavor, vitamins, and...
- STAY HYDRATED ANYWHERE YOU GO: The flip-top lid with an airtight seal makes this travel water bottle leak-proof, so you don’t have to worry about losing a single drop of water. The sport loop on the...
- BPA-FREE AND DURABLE: Keeping your health in mind, we have crafted this sports water bottle with food-grade Tritan plastic, which not only makes it safe for daily use but also shatter-resistant. Our...
Healthcare workers are on their feet for long hours, which is why every nurse should have a water bottle with them on every shift. Many people enjoy drinking infused water, and if the nurse you know likes infused water too, this is the perfect gift idea.
The bottle is shatter-resistant, comes with a cleaning brush and insulation sleeve. The BPA-free Tritan material ensures that the water doesn't have any plastic aftertaste. The infusion rod and filter make infusing fruits, herbs, and vegetables easy. It can be cleaned in a dishwasher, and the lifetime guarantee ensures that they can get a new one if the product breaks.
#6 Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
- Easy to Use: This foot and leg massager uses a deep kneading Shiatsu technique to help improve blood flow, reduce inflammation, stimulate muscle recovery, or soothe pain relief.
- Feet & Calves: This goes beyond a basic foot massage! With an adjustable base, our massage machine can be positioned with amazing comfort to work the muscles of your feet, ankles, or calves.
- Intensity: From gentle to strong, the foot massager with heat offers 3 distinct levels of intensity to suit your preference. To avoid discomfort, users are encouraged to start the feet massager...
A nurse's average shift is twelve hours long. There's nothing like getting a deep kneading foot massage and a Shiatsu massage after coming home.
The foot massager works on the feet and ankles, delivering a deep-kneading Shiatsu massage that reduces inflammation, increases blood flow, and relieves pain. The foot massager also has an adjustable base that allows nurses to get a calf massage.
There are three different intensity levels and five massage modes, ensuring every nurse gets just the kind of treatment they want.
#7 Copper Compression Socks for Women and Men
- COPPER COMPRESSION SOCKS-Copper fibers is a high performance materials,Copper is essential to your health,best copper embedded fibers pulls the electricity from your body to relieve your pain and...
- GIVE LIFE TO YOUR LEGS! - More improve circulation means more Healthier legs and less pain+swelling.Our Graduated Compression Socks put pressure in just the right spots.Provides true graduated...
- ALL THIS IN A VALUE 6-PACK- Each pack includes 6 pairs of compression socks at an unbeatable price.Superlative compression hosiery does not have to be expensive-our brand provides quality comfort and...
Staying on the feet for hours can reduce blood circulation since blood starts to pool in the legs. This can be bad news for healthcare workers since it can lead to problems like varicose veins.
I've reviewed a lot of compression socks for nurses and I like these for improving blood circulation, reducing swelling, and – for fun! Since they're designed to put pressure on specific spots on the feet, these will help the nurse feel less pain and fatigue.
The copper embedded in the compression socks pulls away electricity from the body, helping with pain relief and circulation. Fit for both sexes, it is one of the best low-price gifts ideas for nurses to keep them comfortable throughout the day.
#8 iRobot Roomba i3+
- POWERFUL CLEANING—SCHEDULED AROUND YOUR LIFE - Whether you’re relaxing at home or out enjoying life, Roomba i3+ EVO takes care of dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the...
- CLEAN BY ROOM, YOU’RE IN CONTROL - Roomba i3+ EVO learns your home and creates an Imprint Smart Map so you can direct it to clean any room you want, any time you want—either on a set schedule or...
- DON’T LIFT A FINGER FOR MONTHS- The Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal allows the i3+ EVO to empty itself into an enclosed bag that captures 99% of particles as small as .7 microns and holds up to...
Spending time off cleaning can make healthcare workers with a busy schedule feel miserable. A Roomba is one of the best gifts for nurses since it helps lighten their load of chores.
The Roomba i3+ vacuums the house automatically and empties itself for up to 60 days. The rubber brushes help ensure that hair or other debris doesn't get stuck in the vacuum. The brushes also ensure that the Roomba cleans all types of surfaces without compromise.
With this Roomba, the nurse will come back to a clean home, saving them the cleaning time and helping them feel content.
#9 NICETOWN 100% Blackout Window Curtain Panels
- Ready Made: 2 panels per package. Each Classic Lined Curtain measures 52" wide x 84" long (Total width is 104"). The unique design of the silver grommet (1.6 inch inner diameter) creates casual...
- Blackout Effect: The real blackout curtains on the market. Sew in black liner backing makes the drapes thick enough to completely keep out the sunlight and uv ray. The benefit is to offer you a real...
- Noise Reducing: Heavyweight Blackout Lined Curtain Panels can be a good sense of drape, making the window completely closed, to cut noise down. The effect of absorbing sound is 2 times higher than the...
If the nurse you know works night shifts, there's a chance they may be having trouble sleeping in the day because of the sunlight. These blackout curtains prevent any light from entering the bedroom.
The curtain is available in two dozen color options, so you can get them the color you think will suit their space best. Pair these affordable curtains with some earplugs, and you have one of the best gifts for nurses that work a night shift.
#10 YFYTRE 4 Pack Scented Candle Set
- 4 pack 3.5 oz amber jar candles in a vintage gift box, MIMURHYL, FRESH ROSE, CEDAR TEAKWOOD and SWEET GRAPEFRUIT.
- Made from premium soy wax and 8% premium oils without bad ingredients. Equipped with the cotton wick minimize soot and irregular lump.
- Each candle weighs 3.5 oz (L 2.4 inches x H 2.5 inches), approximately 20 to 25 hours using time, 4 candles totally 80 to 100 hours. Soy wax candles are more practical, because they normally lasts...
Unwinding after work can be difficult for nurses, and it's not hard to understand why. Dealing with stressful situations is a large part of their job. To help the nurse in your life manage stress, you could gift them a set of aromatherapy candles.
These are made from premium soy wax and don't produce much soot. One candle lasts between 20 and 25 hours. With this set, the nurse can give themselves a personal aromatherapy treatment for over 80 hours.
The best part? The packaging is minimalistic but giftable, making it a sweet gift to hand to any healthcare worker.
Getting a high-quality scrub for a nurse is something they will appreciate. They need scrubs throughout their career and getting them an extra pair of comfortable ones will always help.
They are relatively cheap and come in many colors and designs. I've worn lots of them myself and made my own list of the best scrubs for nurses.
For women, we recommend getting the Dickies scrub.
- Unisex V-Neck Mid Rise
- Tapered Leg Short Sleeve Set
- Drawstring Waist
and for men, the Dagacci scrubs are one of the best options.
- Classic Unisex Fit V-Neck Top
- Two Patch Pockets Top
- One Chest pocket with Reinforced Pen Slot Top
#12 Crocs Unisex Adult Men's and Women's on The Clock Clog
- THE PERFECT WORK CROCS: The Crocs On-The-Clock Work Slip On Clogs are designed for long days and nights enhanced arch support and deeply cushioned footbeds that offer Dual Crocs Comfort.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Crocs work clogs are easy to clean by just using soap and water and allowing for a quick dry.
- WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?: These shoes offer a relaxed fit and we recommend ordering a size up to the next largest whole size.
Shopping for a good pair of shoes is always tricky. However, if you want to shop for shoes for a nurse, it isn't all that complicated. The Slip-On Clogs from Crocs are comfortable shoes male and female nurses can wear to work.
Besides being comfortable and professional-looking, these are also easy to clean and dry quickly. These shoes are one of the best gifts you can give to a nurse.
If you want to pick a different pair, I've reviewed the best shoes for nurses.
#13 Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces
- YOUR PERFECT AMOUNT: Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods
- ONE CUP RESERVOIR: Just add fresh water for each brew
If the nurse you know likes coffee (the chances are high), you can get them this coffee maker. It's less than five inches wide and can brew for a cup from 6 oz to 12 oz. The only catch is that the nurse will have to buy Keurig pods to use with the Coffee maker.
But the nice thing about it is that it's fast and provides fresh coffee in a matter of seconds.
#14 livho 2 Pack Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- [Protection for Your Eyes] -Alleviates visual fatigue and discomfort from long periods of web surfing, gaming and working under fluorescent lights with UV400 protection and glare reduction.
- [Reduce Eyestrain] -Enjoy your digital time, NO worry about eye fatigue, blurred vision and headache.
- [Better Sleep] -Amber lenses block more blue rays than others and see more realistic.You'll never have trouble with sleeping again.
Working with screens is a big part of a nurse's job. The lights inside the hospital and the exposure to blue light from the screens often strains the eyes, cause eye dryness, headaches, and sleep disturbance.
A simple pair of blue-light-blocking glasses can reduce eyestrain and help the nurse get better sleep. The TR90 material of the livho glasses makes them lightweight and durable, and the casual design will keep the nurse looking professional.
#15 Shiatsu Back Shoulder and Neck Massager with Heat
- ★8 DEEP TISSUE KNEADING NODES: 8 kneading massage nodes provide deep massage to your tissues and muscles. Uses Shiatsu based therapy replaces the therapist wherever go to provide a soothing and...
- ★ADVANCED HEATING: With infrared heating, our massager provides the necessary warmness to ease muscle tension and stress. Warmness or gentle heat helps in improving the blood circulation and...
- ★Adjustable speed and direction control: With three adjustable speeds (slow, medium and fast), you get to decide tune the device to provide massaging per your personal preference. Press the...
Getting a massage takes hours. The nurse has to book a massage, drive to the place, wait, get the massage, and make their way back home.
The Shiatsu massager helps relieve tension, spasms, pains, and knots from the back, shoulders, and neck without needing to get a professional massage.
The massager has eight kneading nodes, an advanced heating function, and adjustable direction and speed controls that make for the best massage experience possible.
The best part about it is that it comes with a travel adapter and a car charger, so the nurse can get pain relief anywhere they are.
#16 Instant Pot Duo Nova 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
- Best for beginners: An upgrade to the all-time bestseller Instant Pot Duo series, the Duo Nova combines 7 appliances in 1: Pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute pan, food warmer,...
- Healthy & consistently delicious: Duo Nova is powered by a sophisticated micro-processor that monitors and adjusts pressure, temperature, time, and heat to cook food up to 70% faster than other...
- Smart lid: The new easy seal lid gives you 1 less thing to worry about because it automatically seals your Instant Pot. Steam release is also a breeze with the fast, safe push of the quick release...
Long, stressful shifts make it easy to neglect daily responsibilities like cooking. Eating outside and cooking frozen pizza is easy but not healthy.
Getting a nurse an instant pot will make cooking and eating healthy food easy for them, and they will appreciate your thoughtfulness.
The appliance performs seven functions and can cook for three people at a time. The smart lid and the quick release button make for worry-free cooking. The pot cooks up to 70% faster than other methods, and clean-up is easy, making it much easier to cook and eat after long shifts.
#17 Hatch Restore White Noise Machine
- Sleep better: Personalize a sleep-wake routine to help you fall asleep, stay asleep & wake up refreshed.
- Wake up naturally: Gently wake to a custom Sunrise Alarm Clock that supports healthy cortisol levels.
- Sounds + lights + more: Create a mood any time with a library of soothing sounds, white noise & lights at your fingertips. Relax with a soft-glow reading light without the eye-straining blue hues.
Good sleep is one of the best things you can gift a nurse. The Hatch Restore White Noise Machine comes with ambient sounds such as forest critters and crashing waves to help relax and fall asleep.
In addition to the soothing sounds, it also has a soft-glow light that will create the right ambiance in the room to relax and fall asleep. It can also be used as a reading light. The built-in alarm clock helps the nurse wake up gently.
The best part? The bundled app makes using the device that much more convenient
#18 CAVN Pen Light
- You will get 2 Pcs LED Penlights (Rose Gold+ White). These Pen lights are made of premium aluminum alloy and led bulb, which make sure these nurse penlights durable and long-life using. Note:...
- There are pupil gauge and a 5cm-ruler on the side of the penlight. It is very helpful for you to measure the pupil dilation and length on using these medical penlights.
- Convenient to use: these reusable nursing penlights are push-button on/off switches with pocket clip. It is easy to control and place them on your uniform pocket.
Nurses need a pen to keep track of patient health. Getting a penlight may be the perfect gift idea if you wish to help the nurse level up their experience.
The built-in light helps nurses examine the pupils and throat, but it can also come in handy in dark places. The pens feature a pupil gauge and a five-centimeter ruler, helping the nurse measure pupil dilation easily.
#19 2 Pack Heavy Duty Retractable Badge Holders
- 【Top Quality】Upgraded and reinforced construction makes the most solid and durable retractable badge holder of this kind on the market. we're different in all of these products that look the same!
- 【Stronger Badge Reel】 Using UHMWPE fiber cord that is super wear-resistant, 1.4x stronger than Kevlar cord and 5x stronger than Nylon cord of generic badge reel.
- 【Heavy Duty】 Max loading weight is 3.5oz or 7 keys compares to 2oz or 4 keys of other items on the market. Comes with key ring and perfect as retractable key chain.
Nurses work in a fast-paced environment, making it very easy to lose things. The ID is one thing a nurse cannot lose.
Gifting them an ID badge holder is a great way to help them keep their ID secure. This two-pack of badge holders comes with a UHMWPE fiber cord, which is five times stronger than a Nylon cord.
It can hold up to seven keys, and the chromed metal carabiner makes it easy to clip onto bags, belts, and pockets.
#20 Amazon.com Gift Card
- Gift Card is nested inside a specialty gift box
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
If you're not sure what to gift your favorite nurse, giving them a gift card is the right way to go. You can pick an amount of your choice and help them buy something they know they need.
There are over 300 designs to pick from. You can send the gift card through SMS or email.
Conclusion: What Will You Gift the Nurse In Your Life?
Finding the perfect gift for nurses can be complicated. However, with this list of thoughtful gifts handy, it will be easier for you to find a great gift you can give. Depending on your relationship with the nurse, you can choose to add a personalized note along with the gift.
Remember that an inexpensive gift with a personal touch is just as nice to receive as a more expensive gift that a nurse can use every day. What is more, giving someone your time is the greatest gift you can give. Darüber hinaus ist es das größte Geschenk, das Sie jemandem machen können, wenn Sie jemandem Ihre Zeit schenken. Sie können Casino Willkommensbonus ohne Einzahlung Spiele spielen, ein Abendessen kochen, einen Film ansehen oder einen Self-Care-Abend haben.
Categorised in: Reviews